Jefferson Frank are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (Python/Django/Developer/Architect) to join a consulting company on a contract basis until October with a good possibility of extending.
* We need someone who is SC cleared or has been previously and can start immediately.
* Previous experience architecting enterprise software solution
* Experience in front and back-end development, comfortable with web development and who is very hands on.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced full stack developer to take both an architect and hands-on development role. As you will be the only developer focused on this MVP, you will not just be focused on one part of the process, so being able to see the big picture and work collaboratively with the broader team to understand the user insight and data feeds is critical. Key responsibilities include:
· Development with Python & Django.
· Architecting enterprise software solutions.
· Conveying effectively all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
· Coordinating with developers and data engineers, keeping the Project Manager well informed of the status of development effort and serving as liaison between the developers and Project Manager.
· Collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team to build user insights into the proposed solutions.
· Deployment of projects in line with GDS standards.
· Being proactive, and sharing ideas based on the best practices in web and software development.
The project they will be going on is for a major government department, they will be the only developer working alongside a multidisciplinary team. This is a remote contract which is outside of IR35.
Knowledge & Experience
· Experience with Python.
· Experience of Django/ Jinja / Flask.
· Strong experience writing documentation and building unit tests.
· The ability to work independently on a new tool according to detailed specification and design.
· Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools.
· Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
· Experience on large-scale projects involving complex datasets.
· Self-starter, lead and self-sufficient architecting enterprise software.
· Experience of working to GDS standards.
If this profile sounds like you please get in touch for a confidential conversation with one of our consultants.
Job Type: Full time, contract