Role - AWS Solution Architect/Engineer x5
Location - Remote
Start Date - ASAP
Rate - Market Rates
Contract Length - 6 Months (rolling)
I'm looking for multiple AWS focused Solution Architect/Engineers for a Government sector customer, so SC Clearance is a MUST! The ideal candidates will have a skillset where they can bridge the gap between the Engineering and Architecture teams.
This role is interviewing this week, with a start date ASAP.
* Define the architectural roadmaps for systems and business services
* Effectively describe solutions using industry standard modelling notations
* Define and document standards and guidelines to direct the solution delivery
* Ensure that the finished product conforms to the architectural principles and standards
* Provide architectural and technical leadership
* Contribute to the practice development through thought leadership and development of innovative services and offerings
* Participate in business development activities, bids and development of innovative offerings.
* Participate in thought leadership about Architecture and Digital Transformation
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong working knowledge of open source, open standards and cloud technologies (AWS)
* Good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and approaches
* Good knowledge of integration techniques, architecture patterns and non-functional drivers
* Strong experience of leading development teams from a design and technical basis
Please send your CV to email@example.com