Data Engineer (3 -6 months contract)
Norway / Bergen
I am working with a client who needs experienced data engineers for an ongoing project. They are looking for professionals passionate about data and cloud-native technologies. Could you be the new addition that my client is looking for?
Role & Responsibilities:
* Advising everyone on the best-fit solutions for their organisations
* Building innovative solutions and exploring new technologies
* Exploring new tools to enable the development of world-class solutions
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient with data factory, data bricks, SQL, python, PySpark, Aiflow
* Strong competencies with setting up Microsoft azure, GCP or AWS
* Has the desire to learn new tools and can apply them to projects with ease
* Relevant academic background (software development, IT, Economics)
* Speaks Norwegian fluently
Please note that this role is on-site in Bergen.
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.