I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Java Developer looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility in their work. My client has built a culture of 'can-do' attitudes, aiming for their team to be happy, encouraged and motivated to develop friendly, scalable solutions using the newest tech in a growing market. The team works through the full product lifecycle of a large booking system - this includes analysis, testing, development, code review, infrastructure maintenance in AWS etc.
In this role you have the opportunity to work across the entire EMEA market, developing the future architecture and technology stack along the way. You will have a large voice across the company and you will see the results of the work you put in.
* Full-stack experience - Angular2+ preferably
* Test Automation Experience
* Microservice Architecture
* Full Swedish Proficiency
* DevOps experience - CI/CD and Cloud Based Operations (AWS)
* Familiarity with Infrastructure services + Security Architecture (Docker/Amazon ECS, OWASP etc)
If this opportunity sounds interesting for you, please get in touch at email@example.com or call +46 8 502 425 75 to find out more!