We are looking for a Data Engineer to join the team in Oslo!
You will join a team of 20+ skilled data engineers, BI developers and architects who work to deliver modern solutions within the Oracle stack
Some of the key areas our team work across include: data architecture / data mesh, Big Data, analytics, data warehousing, migration, advanced analytics and algorithm development
There are various projects you could be involved with and you can have flexibility in your role to explore areas which appeal to you - whether you prefer to close to the platform and pipelines, or building reporting and visualisation solutions
What we are looking for in you?
As a team with a reputation for delivering quality solutions, you should bring prior experience in a similar role (Data Engineer, BI Developer, Data Architect, Data Analyst) along with an open-mind to continue learning
You should have a strong academic background in IT/Engineering, or equivalent years of experience. Certifications are beneficial.
We hope that you are comfortable working with stakeholders across the business to gather requirements and discuss solutions
You should bring technical experience within the Oracle stack, although we do have colleagues with experience across Azure/MS and AWS
Some of the benefits on offer include:
* Compensation package inclusive of a base salary and bonus
* Enhanced pension
* Health insurance with priority treatment
* Travel insurance for you and family
* Conference trips locally and internationally
* Excellent learning and development opportunities with courses and certifications to build your knowledge, and the opportunity to sample work on real projects or cross-train into areas you find interesting
* For candidates at a senior level there can be the option of shares in the company
For any questions contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org