We are looking for data engineers in Oslo!
As part of a strong interdisciplinary Data team, you will have a wide range of tasks and responsibilities that will give you the opportunity for excellent professional development
Working closely with data scientists and analysts, you will turn business requirements into technical solutions and then design, develop and implement reliable and scalable solutions.
You will be part of a constantly developing workplace, with some of Norway's most exciting customers and work tasks
We are looking for individuals who have a drive and genuine interest in data, who enjoy staying up to date on industry trends, and are confident in their ability to give clear advise and recommendations
You will be working closely as a team, so good communication and creative thinking are a must!
We are looking for you to have at least some of the following skills & experiences:
* Experience with SQL
* Cloud-based architecture in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
* Data mining and how to extract new insights from the data
* Big Data frameworks such as Apache Spark, BigQuery or Apache Flink
* Python, Scala, Kotlin or Julia
* Docker and Kubernetes
There are lots of benefits on offer!
* A competitive salary, and enhanced pension & insurances
* Six weeks paid vacation
* Company cabins for you to enjoy
* Discounts at gyms, and groups within the organisation
As a knowledge-driven company, there is also a strong focus on learning & development, with funded courses and certifications available at all levels to help you reach your career goals!
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org