Full Stack Developer
Fully Remote (UK based candidates only)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
My client transforms how people think about their water and energy consumptions and how Utilities engage with their customers. With their software, they combine behavioural science, big data, machine learning, and digital emotional marketing techniques that make customer engagement easy, social, and rewarding.
Their products are helping consumers to better understand their usage and motivate them to save water, energy, and money, making them happy to do so. Their mission is to provide a customer engagement platform to help Utilities become a personal usage advisor, better serving their customers, and reducing the costs to serve while
increasing customer satisfaction.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for our front and back-end web development. The Full Stack Developer must have the knowledge in all stages of software development and various layers of a cloud infrastructure.
Role & Responsibilities
* Designing and implementing the overall architecture of our web applications
* Implementing APIs for our web application
* Maintaining the quality and ensuring the responsiveness of our web applications
* (speed and scalability)
* Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
* Develop improved UI/UX interaction experience for both mobile and desktop
* Management of our hosting environment, including database administration, data
* migration, transformation, and scripting
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years of professional experience
* PHP 7+/Laravel (LTS to Edge)
* Experience implementing API's
* AWS cloud experience ideal
* Fully remote working
* 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
* Company laptop