What will be your responsibility:
* Develop deployment automation for infrastructure and applications running on the public cloud
* Deploy, operate, and upgrade their Identity Cloud production instances for their customers
* Resolve customer and integrator-reported issues i.e. work as technical support (on-site and in-house installations)
* Participate in software development activities, including software features and packaging applications
* Automate at every opportunity
* Improve, measure, and monitor their AWS deployments, from development to production
* Pay attention to cloud costs
What they can offer:
* Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
* Close knit team of intelligent colleagues working to solve complex problems together.
* Competitive salary with additional benefits plus ability to benefit from the success of the company.
* Freedom to choose your tools. Mac, Linux, Windows, or whatever works for you.
Keywords: Git, Linux (RHEL), k8s, helm, Github Actions, Jenkins, CI/CD, AWS, Tomcat, Wildfly, Spring Boot, NextJS, NestJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, OpenLDAP, AD-LDS, Java11, Bash, OpenID Connect, SAML2, IAM, Jira, Confluence, Ansible
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3266673
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.