- The Technical Product Manager for AI and Digital will be responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering assigned AI and Digital solutions and services to meet ADMI business objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
* Serve as the Technology owner (including solution strategy and architecture) for assigned AI and Digital Platform(s)
* Collaborate with business stakeholders and partners to effectively manage the end to end product lifecycle of assigned AI and Digital solutions
* Proactively review, determine and recommend product, solution and service enhancements and improvements to enable business value
* Ensure that assigned solutions and platforms have excellent user and customer experience (UX / CX)
* Responsible for technology leadership to deliver technical aspects of their assigned AI and Digital solutions, platforms and services
* Collaborate with partners to develop business requirements leading to successful AI and Digital solutions
* Manage ongoing AI and Digital solution backlog, enhancements, maintenance, tuning, support, incidents and service levels
* Manage and execute communication activities with business partners regarding their AI and Digital solutions including (but not limited to) roadmaps, new features, and platform incidents including user impacts and resolution plans
* Determine and track appropriate metrics to facilitate ongoing governance and continuous improvement of their assigned AI and Digital solutions
* Drive adoption of their assigned AI and Digital solutions
* Develop and maintain roadmaps of their AI and Digital platform capabilities and new features
* Work with stakeholders to prioritize their assigned AI and Digital solution features in roadmap(s)
* Complete other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience.
* 5+ years' experience in a software development environment demonstrating highly competent abilities in standard software development life cycle management and project management techniques and methodologies.
* At least 2 years' experience in AI and Digital solutions
* Experience with system management processes, business requirements, solution design and configuration, and user acceptance testing.
* Experience with system operational processes, service levels and operational metrics
* Thorough understanding of the AGILE development lifecycle
* Ability to use industry software design tools and software development tools to produce project artifacts in support of solution delivery.
* Ability to prioritize work and analyze interdependencies.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
* Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
* Strong active listening skills and the ability to translate needs, concerns and solutions across functional and stakeholder groups.
* Demonstrated creativity balanced with practicality to meet business objectives and team needs.