AI data discovery company that helps Biotech, CRO and Pharma companies get maximum value from their data. Mission is to empower precision medicine through AI innovation, to elevate Healthcare analytics, and to support new and better solutions to fight disease, develop treatments faster, and improve patient outcomes. As such, now looking to expand its team across Data Science, Operations and Software Engineering.
Opportunity & Responsibilities
The Project Manager will focus on ensuring that the project delivers its objectives within the agreed timeframe and budget. responsibilities include:
* Driving progress across teams to ensure objectives and milestones are met.
* Managing risks and developing solutions.
* Ensuring a successful working relationship between the Product Owner, Heads of Data Science, Software Engineering and Operations, project partners and project funders.
* Managing budgets, forecasting and preparation of funding claims.
* Creating and maintaining project plans.
* Experience of driving and delivering successful projects.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including evidence of positive negotiation and influencing skills
* Able to develop strong working relationships
* Has a hands-on and flexible approach to work
* Team player, self-motivated and able to work independently
* Well organised and financially numerate
* Experience of working within Agile methodologies
* Experience of diagnostic development in a regulated environment (including ISO13485)
* Knowledge of Design Control in product development
* Holds a recognised Project Management qualification
* Understanding / appreciation of start-up culture.