AWS Cloud Systems Administrator
Salary up to £55K DOE
This company is a rapidly growing managed services provider. They are an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standard of service.
Due to continued growth, they have an immediate vacancy for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join their team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solution to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
* Remote working
* Fast progression and career development
* Tailored training programme
* Opportunity to gain AWS Certifications
* Design and build of AWS based solutions.
* Day to day management of customer servers.
* Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
* Providing excellent levels of customer service.
* Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
* Attendance of company + AWS events .
* Previous experience in using AWS (1 year +)
* Experience of administering Linux servers
* Command line configuration/ troubleshooting knowledge
* Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
* The ability to manage a varied and busy work load
* AWS CloudFormation
* Puppet/ Chef configuration management
* AWS certifications