Role - Data Modeller/Architect/Designer - IFRS17
Contract Length - 3 Months (view to extend)
Expected start date: Mid September
My client has a three-month need for a Data Modeller/Architect/Designer on an IFRS17 programme. The role sits within a scrum team, and you will be working with the business to clarify requirements, before designing the Logical Data Model, and Data Transformation Specifications.
* Own data definition including data governance and ownership
* Own design of logical data model
* Work with Build team to support and assure physical data models
* Assure data contracts are specified and design interface specifications
* Identification of data sources and mapping to target systems
* Own Data Lineage design
* Review, challenge and interpretation of impact on data design from Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
The physical solution used is Data Vault, so experience with that would be desirable but my client wouldn't rule out candidates without it.