My client is a cloud-based engineering simulation platform. As part of their API development team you will help design and build the Python API which gives users the ability to interact with the platform programmatically empowering them to create complex simulation models and workflows.
You will also work on the application logic which is shared between the web-based UI and the Python API. You will need to review feature requirements, identify obstacles, and implement solutions while keeping the end user experience in mind. In carrying out your responsibilities you will work in close collaboration with an experienced team of software engineers, application domain experts, and product managers.
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area
* Rust and Python programming experience
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Passion and drive for personal technical excellence and high performance
Nice to Haves
* Familiarity with CAD/CAE software
* Startup atmosphere: interesting challenges, opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, positive environment
* Diverse and highly aligned team with a big vision and the technical depth to achieve it
* The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology and help them to be better at what they do
* Competitive compensation & benefits package with stock options in a pre-IPO Silicon Valley startup
If you are interested in the role please contact Martin Dawson at email@example.com or APPLY below