Ruby Specialist - £65,000 - Hybrid (UK), Consultancy
This is an opportunity for a ruby specialist to work within the Central Government business unit. you will be working closely with a wide range of clients on exciting projects, with real world critical purpose and positive impact on UK Citizen's lives. You
You will be working on a key central government project as an experienced Ruby engineer and join the Development, QA and DevOps teams. You will be writing long-standing, high quality and efficient code for high performance integrated software to help solve unique client problem.
This role can be worked remotely in UK or hybrid working, but there will be a requirement to attend meetings from time to time on client sites in London. This travel will be expensed. It is also required to be SC cleared or clear-able as you will be working on government based projects.
* A keen interest in and good demonstrable commercial experience/knowledge of Ruby
* Creativity and enthusiasm for real-word problem solving
* Demonstrable commercial experience
* High standards of quality and meticulous levels of detail
* Good knowledge/experience in Node.js, react.js-UI, Oracle-RDBMS and Open Source
* Familiarity with cloud service providers, design patterns, server-less techniques
If this role could be of interest to you please apply or contact me with the details below!
email@example.com // 0203 808 7311