AWS SecOps Engineer - AWS Consulting Partner - Remote Position - $160,000
Our customer, an AWS Consulting firm, is actively going through a mainframe modernisation project of their Issuer line of business. This project is split up into three work streams - Cloud Baseline, Core Batch Processing, and Core IPC. They are in need of highly skilled Sec-Ops Engineers with technical expertise. They are seeking highly motivated, energetic, and experienced professionals to join their teams!
In the role of AWS Sec-Ops Engineer, the role entails building and deploying security infrastructure and automating security operations for customers. Other tasks they are looking for are implementing service control policies, using mechanisms for alerting, as well as some coding.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate experience with the following:
* Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code (Terraform and/or CloudFormation)
* Work with AWS Config, KMS, IAM, SecurityHub, and GuardDuty.
* Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
* Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
* Demonstrated understanding what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
* Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
* Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
Environment: AWS, Terraform, Jenkins, TrendMicro, Kubernetes
* Company Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays
* Health, Dental, and Vision Plan with FSA & HSA
* Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
* 401K options
* Certification & Professional Development Reimbursements
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Ioanna Dragoslis at email@example.com or call 813-437-6926. Interview slots are filling quickly!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.