Software Engineer - Fully Remote UK Wide
The SSE is responsible for the design and development of backend, service, and portal systems that reside on our payment processing platforms. As part of a dynamic and exciting development centre, the SSE will engage with a variety of languages, frameworks, libraries, and services, while utilising state-of-the-art software techniques, including Behavioural Driven Development, and CI/CD.
* Improve the software development process, methodologies, and tools,
* Identify critical activities & tasks on projects, help with estimation and planning, ensure timely and accurate communication of status, resolution of issues, and contribute beyond assigned tasks - adjusting priorities when appropriate.
* Assist with software deployment activities, the team is responsible for Requirements Analysis through to Release.
* Be a team player and role model, exhibiting a professional attitude, building work relationships, demonstrating flexibility, and supporting workplace ethics.
* Relevant Projects in a Software Engineering position.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
* Expertise in Perl
* Proven experience translating Business Requirements into solutions.
* Aware of the applicability of new technologies.
* Excels at grasping existing code and identifying opportunities to improve and to integrate with existing code.
* Effective and comfortable working with high-level management.
1 Unlimited holidays
2 Private Medical Insurance for the employee
3 Life Assurance
4 Income Protection
5 Work From Home allowance
6 One time Home Office setup allowance
7 Pension Contributions
8 Bonus Scheme