IT Security Engineer - Dublin
Senior IT Security Engineer to support all technology-related security and compliance issues across the company. You will also work with the technology and development teams. This role will cover a broad range of responsibilities and experience, from implementations and supporting security technologies, to creating policies, procedures and facilitating workshops for our end users.
The value you will deliver
* Manage the Third Party / Supplier review program ensuring that all new suppliers / potential suppliers meet minimum security standards and work with existing suppliers to improve their Information Security stance.
* Work with internal communications / HR staff to develop, plan, implement and delivery ongoing Information Security awareness and privacy training across the organization including the development of metrics
* Develop and implement a program of reviews / measurements to provide assurance of compliance with policy.
* Create and rollout appropriate Information Security / IT policies as required. Review existing policies and their implementation.
The Skills You Will Bring
* 5+ years of IT experience, with three years in an information security role or managing security technologies.
* Have acquired or be in the process of acquiring a security certification E.G. CISA, CISSP or GISP:GIAC, CEH, CHFI or other security related technology certification. A cloud certification would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of risk frameworks / methodologies is desirable.
* An understanding of operating system, network protocols and cloud technologies to include a good knowledge of Active Directory, IP addressing, Log management, IDS / IPS, file integrity software and firewall technologies.
* Experience in security testing