In this role, an analyst skilled in networking and systems will perform vulnerability assessments of systems and networks to identify where the systems/networks deviate from ideal configurations or policy. Understand the data to measure defense-in-depth architecture against known vulnerabilities effectively.
Role & Responsibilities
* Perform vulnerability assessments of relevant technology focus areas.
* Maintain knowledge of applicable cyber defense policies, regulations, and compliance documents related to cyber defense auditing.
* Prepare audit reports that identify technical and procedural findings and recommend strategies/solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
* Conducting vulnerability scans and recognizing vulnerabilities in security systems
* Assessing the robustness of security systems and designs
* Network analysis tools to identify vulnerabilities
* 401k match - 3.5 % of first 6%
* $50 a month student loan relief
* Health/Dental/Vision - excellent coverage.
* 20 days PTO plus 1-day wellness plus 12 days Federal Holidays - 33 Days off a year - nearly SEVEN weeks