We are looking for a developer with experience in Python!
You will be part of creating cutting-edge products and solutions which make the Power industry more sustainable through optimisation
Based in an in-house tech team consisting mainly of developers and data scientists, you will work in a vibrant and fun environment where there is always something new to get stuck in to!
Alongside the products already on the market and in production, the company also values research & development to continually stay up to date in the market, they collaborate with local universities to ensure they stay at the forefront of technology
You will be joining a highly skilled and passionate team who love what they do! The collaborative working culture, and encouragement to experiment means you can broaden your skill set and develop your career within this company - whatever direction you may want to head in!
As part of the development team, your responsibilities can include the following:
* Develop and deploy APIs for exposing our data and serving our models
* Develop tools and libraries which assist our data scientists and analysts work better with data
* Contribute to enhancing data quality and reliability
* Develop continuous integration and delivery pipelines for our tools and services
* Containerise and deploy services to Kubernetes and cloud services
We are looking for you to have some of the following skills & experiences:
* Professional experience developing backend services, preferably in python
* Experience in designing, developing, and deploying software
* Experience with one or more cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
* Expertise in SQL and good understanding of one or more NoSQL databases
Some of the benefits on offer include:
* Access to the company's shares scheme where you can own a percentage of the company
* Mobile phone and laptop of your choice
* Mobile and broadband subscription
* Pension up to 8%
* Training and development is an invaluable part of our working culture - there is always something new to learn, and we want you to be at the forefront of your industry.
* There are opportunities to attend courses & conferences, along with internal workshops to collaborate with team members
* We recognise the need for flexibility, and that personal circumstances differ - there is opportunity to work from home, or attend our central Oslo office
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com