Devops Engineer - Nørresundby - Permanent
I am currently working with a well-renowned client based in Nørresundby who is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team. The role is completely new to the company, as they are expanding and building a new Cloud Data Service platform. As such, they are looking for someone who can work on the project from scratch, and because this is a flat structured company, everyone works together to help achieve common goals and there is lots of freedom within your work.
The primary responsibility of this role is in the operation and support of the cloud solution, as well as their being development and infrastructure tasks. The successful candidate will work closely with the development team, helping to develop their services and clarify requirements on features related to operations and deployment in AWS.
They are really interested in candidates with experience in some of the following:
- Operations tools
* ELK stack (log consolidation and potential datastore / database)
* Sentry / Nagios
* Prometheus (metric platform)
- Developer related
* CI / CD pipeline
- OS / network / infrastructure
* Amazon EKS / Kubernetes
* Ansible / Terraform (infrastructure script)
* AWS / GCP
Reasons to apply:
* Company is a world leader in their industry, and they are experiencing a period of growth and stability
* Opportunity to work on a project from scratch
* Competitive salary
* Flat, unbureaucratic working structure
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.