Hardware Design Engineer
Eligibility for SC Clearance Required
Hardware Engineer will be responsible for research, design and development of digital and analogue electronics within the hardware engineering team that forms part of the Cyber UK business unit.
Qualifications / skills required
* Degree in an Electrical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience.
* Extensive experience of one or more of the following;
* Experience of high-speed digital designs that include processors and programmable devices
* Experience of analogue circuit design and switched-mode power supply design
* Able to design reliable power supplies that meet requirements and analyse against all input and output conditions across temperature, and estimate performance accurately.
* Competent with schematic capture tools and understands how to constrain layout using rules/classes/groups.
* Must have developed large, complex designs requiring multi-layer PCBs (and PCB stack-up design).
* Appreciation of design and test for EMC and TEMPEST.
* Experience of DOORS, PADS and/or PSpice.