Job Title: AWS Data Engineer - Outside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months (Rolling Contract Long term)
Rate: Negotiable Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
* Design, Build and Testing of new ingestion processes using AWS Redshift Cloud Datawarehouse, Apacke Kafka, Apache Airflow.
* Work in a mixed development team include the Client and other 3rd party resources.
* Further areas of scope : Change Data Capture (CDC) from existing Oracle databases to AWS Redshift Change Data Capture (CDC) from new Policy Management system (EIS) to AWS Redshift Capture of streaming data from price engine
* Deprecate existing Data Lakes in ATHENA & DATABRICKS and move to new platform Ingestion of 3rd party data sources (various) MLOps - build solution for allowing Data Scientist to productionise models
* Python (must be expert level), AWS Redshift, Apache Kafka and Apache Airflow
Please send your CV to email@example.com