As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible to execute and support the transition from on-premises infrastructure into the AWS Cloud environment. You will work with several services from the back-end applications and infrastructure elements that you will help automate their provisioning.
Role & Responsibilities
* Hands-on experience in Linux and windows
* Experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
* Experience working with cloud providers
* Experience with automation and configuration management tools.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years in Java, Python,
* 4+ years in AWS
* 4+ years in Scripting (Bash, Shell, Python,
* 3+ years in CI/CD (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GIT)
* 25 paid holidays
* Paid transportation cost
* A pension plan for you
* Laptop + Mobile
* Training package on the area you want to improve
* Working in a multicultural environment.
* A competitive salary