ONLY FOR DUTCH SPEAKING CANDIDATES
Join one of the fastest growing AWS Partner DevOps & Cloud specialist companies of the Netherlands! They are 100% focusing on Cloud with a group of entrepreneurial mindset professionals that thrive together in a flat-hierarchy environment.
The clients are ranging in the top-tier segment in multiple industries, therefore you are not going to be limited to one tech-stack but rather you will be learning about all the latest tools & technologies on multi-cloud environment. Once on board, you will be entering a 2-year personal / consultancy skill development programme. These guys are all about quality over quantity, so you will for sure become a Cloud / DevOps master.
Besides the basic focus of the company, their next step is to specialise in Cloud Security as well. Therefore, if you are a Cloud specialist or at least have 3+ years hands-on experience, then you we are looking for you!
Now the question is, do you want to be part of the company that is about to be the most recognised & rewarded multi-cloud native consultancy of the Netherlands?
Role & Responsibilities
There are multiple roles open, in the field of Cloud Engineer; Cloud Consultant, Infrastructure Engineer, SecOps Engineer and DevOps Engineer.
* Architect a specific solution, resolve a specific issue and educate the customer to use certain methodologies or technologies.
* Writes relevant documentation, participates in discussions and (partially) works hands-on and helps others in his/her team.
* Provides guidance and shares insights about the ways of resolving problems at hand
* Has a deeper technical focus, is trained to implement practices in the customer IT organisations in a cost-efficient manner and who usually acts according to the design created by a consultant or architect.
* Primarily focused on making a specific design work according to the established procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
* Cloud - AWS, Azure, GCP
* Container technologies - Kubernetes, Docker
* DevOps practices - CI/CD (Puppet, Jenkins), CodePipeline Infra as Code, Automated testing, Serverless
* Various programming languages - Golang, Python, Java, PHP
* Networking concepts - Firewalling, VPN, Routing
* Automation tools - CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Lambda, Shell scripting, Serverless
* Above market standard salary
* AWS & Azure Partner organisation with internal knowledge sharing programme
* Join Meetups and Conferences with colleagues
* Talent development programme - personal market visibility; thought leadership - blogging, presentation on conferences
* 2 years Personal Development programme
* Pure Cloud native mindset and focus - Only cloud specific knowledge
* Every Friday office gathering - LOOOTS OF FUN & KNOWLEDGE SHARING
* Start-up / entrepreneurial mindset & environment
* Clear Career progression path
* Amazing yearly international team outings / summer or winter vacations