AWS Consultant, Essex, Salary Negotiable
absolutely love solving tech problems.
You have enthusiasm and are keen to learn. You have experience working with AWS and DevOps, and feel comfortable.
You are an effective communicator and you are able to communicate complicated and technical topics in a simple way.
You are Customer focused with an eye for detail to ensure quality assurance and customer happiness at all times. Always looking and searching for the best possible to achieve positive outcomes.
Skills and Experience, although certainly not essential
* Experience supporting or developing JAVA and Spring Boot applications
* Monitoring - ELK stack/Logz.io, Cloud Watch
* Apache Kafka
* SQL and NoSQL databases
We need someone who has some exposure to working on LINUX/UNIX OS, AWS services and is familiar with one or more programming languages along with automated testing(the team uses python and bash but skills in other languages and a willingness to switch languages is also good).
We are looking for someone with good written, oral, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
You should be self-motivated in conducting research into infrastructure issues and products, and be able to work with a team to deliver appropriate solutions to deadlines.
You must have a strong customer focussed attitude and be comfortable working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
In return, we'll give you
* A competitive salary and incentive scheme
* Extensive learning and development opportunities
* 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days after 2 years' service
* Charity volunteering opportunities
* On-site subsidised canteen
* Opportunity to purchase extra days of holiday at a reduced cost
* Subsidised gym membership
* Pension plan
* The opportunity to work within a fantastic working environment
* Private Healthcare / Dental plan
For further information, email me at email@example.com