Go Developer, Start-up, Product Development
This Swedish start-up's goal is to make life in the property market a little easier through data and digitisation.
As one the founding members of the backend development team you will have the opportunity to establish a foundation for future software engineering at my client. Here you can really hit the ground running, as this start up is already financially stable and giving you to opportunity to direct them the company throughout this period of growth.
Here you'll be working within the fin-tech space with Go, Kubernetes and GCP.
What You'll Be Doing
* Designing and implementing payment processing APIs working towards Open Banking
* Engineering and implementing highly scalable microservice architecture
* Leading by example in the development of backend-services for AVY platform
* Developing secure, robust and scalable APIs which would be consumed by various clients
* Making sure that written code is covered by tests with defined acceptance levels
* Work closely with Product Owner in roadmap creation process
* Open to work in high paced, stable and agile start-up environment
* 3+ years' backend development experience
* Experience developing in Go
* Experience with unit and integration testing
* Experience with Cloud (Either AWS or GCP)
* Fluency in English
EU citizenship is needed for this role due to a level of security clearance.
This is a full-time/permanent position where you'll be working in-house at my client's office in central Stockholm.
These guys have an excellent start-up culture that supports growth and creative thinking.
Here you can be flexible around your personal-life without having to sacrifice your career goals.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. For any questions please contact Jenna Owens (Recruitment Consultant) by telephone +46 775 888 606.