With clients that create open source projects that explore the future of e-commerce, you will have endless opportunity to explore your strengths and learn how to assist internal customers. Being a part of this teams, means migrating loads of data over to the cloud. Here you will be designing and deploying the framework that will support the public cloud platform.
* Focus on reusability to write infrastructure code that is clean, well-tested, and high-performance.
* Write and maintain proper documentation.
* Adhere to partners technical standards, policies, and procedures.
* Provide guidance on performance throughout the system and its expansion.
* Ability to take existing platforms and migrate to cloud.
* Design, implement, and maintain the public cloud PaaS.
* Finding the right tools, and creating the tools that don't exist.
* Operate on a hybrid-cloud model.
* Experienced in developing, building, and operating highly automated cloud infrastructure.
* Previous success with maintaining large scale production.
* Ability to manage full application stack.
* Experience in development with continuous integration and automation tools: GIT, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins.
* Qualified to engage in high-level architecture discussions.
* Performance tuning background.
* Ability to collaborate and communicate with a team.
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Rebecca Rose at email@example.com call me at 347-783-6642
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.