Dynamics AX Data Migration Consultant Location:
anywhere in EU + frequent European travel
Our Client is present in more than 40 countries around the world. They have over 5,000 employees and more than 250 points located strategically around the globe.
Their AX Department is looking for an experienced AX Migration Consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of data migration processes and a good knowledge of Dynamics AX. The majority of projects require travelling to different European sites.
What we offer:
- Good understanding of AX data objects (Customers, Vendors, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders etc.) and dependencies between them.
- Data migration project experience is preferred.
- Ability to bridge gap between technical Data Migration issues and solution architects, subject matter experts and super users.
- Experience in facilitation and leading of data mapping workshops with local business units.
- Clear understanding of priorities and deadlines based on assessment of the data migration scope.
- Facilitate cleansing activities including, support and guidance to business users, support all reporting needs, data profiles.
- Flexibility with tools and technologies expected.
- Ensuring all milestones and deliverables are met in each migration phase from Extraction, Transformation and Load until Go-Live according to the data migration methodology.
- Ability to continuously assist in improving the tools and methodology.
- Ensure proper documentation for the migration requirements, data mapping, and translation rules.
- Will require travel frequently, normally Tuesday to Thursday on some site in Europe
- Be a part of a truly awesome team located globally
- A great working atmosphere with the emphasis on learning and a common goal
- Competitive salary and great career progression plan
- Health care package
that you need to be eligible to work in EU without any visa restrictions.