My Client a leading consultancy is hiring X3 Platform Developers. This role will suit an AWS professional with knowledge of Integration patterns looking to further their skills within AWS and who enjoys working in a client facing role.
You will have exciting opportunity to work on a secure project, being based on the client site, playing an active role in delivering AWS cloud solutions to our customer.
Involved throughout the lifecycle of the project you will use your experience in AWS and Integration technologies and will have good hands on experience in Designing, Architecting and developing AWS serverless artefacts.
* Working with other AWS application platform developers to ensure the development of high quality continuous build automation and deployment input to class leading application platform solutions.
* Assist in ensuring that application platforms and data solutions can be deployed and operated in a highly repeatable, secure and predictable manner.
* Helping to define relevant solution deployment architectures
* Collaborate and liaise with other customer stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle - PMs, BAs, testing etc
* Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
* Security clearance is essential
* Possession of AWS Certified Developer - Associate certification
* AWS application platform development experience
* Knowledge of AWS platform and PaaS technologies and associated architectural and development approaches
* Knowledge and experience of agile and secure development methodologies and supporting tools. You must be able to quickly and independently develop, unit test and release artefacts within an Agile project
* Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and AWS application platform development and architecture including excellent documentation skills
* Extensive experience in working as part of highly dynamic teams using agile methodologies to deliver solutions under demanding timescales
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be working directly with our clients, alongside our high performing team, or within a client team as a subject matter expert
* Familiarity with API driven development approaches to both create and consume services from external parties
* Strong knowledge of security design and control approaches and will be familiar with federated security techniques using OAuth, SAML, OpenID
* Experience of Test Driven Development Approaches and developing automated unit tests
* In-depth knowledge of one or more AWS orientated high-level programming languages, such as Java or Python