Do you enjoy working with many clients that will allow you to travel all over the US? My client is seeking AWS Cloud Architects to join their team of REMOTE consultants located all over the US. This is a multinational company that offers competitive rate and travel expenses. If you are excited by the fast paced world of independent contracting and are looking to work with the latest and greatest technologies, keep reading!
Role & Responsibility
* Architect and deploy highly reliable, scalable, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
* Responsible for the migration of on-prem existing applications to AWS
* Apply knowledge if AWS services to design the appropriate tools and technology to be used for clients
* Assist and educate clients on Cloud Strategy and roadmaps for the future
* Work with sales team to execute strategy and meet/exceed revenue goals
* Deep understanding of AWS Cloud Services
* Previous working experience in designing and delivering large scale systems
* Strong communication skills - ability to educate and influence
* Experience with DevOps tools: CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
* Hands on knowledge of cloud offerings such as Cloudformation, Terraform, Lambda, Kinesis
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2039, ask for Sean Evers, or email me at email@example.com. Only candidates with previous experience working on the AWS platform will be considered for this role.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.