Senior Full Stack Developer (Python and React)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Backed by leading venture capital funds and two media companies, the company is a machine learning start-up, making the world's content available in any language. Using a patentable approach to speech processing, this company are auto-translating the voice track on videos so the world's content can be watched in any language. This exciting new company are looking for senior Full stack developer to join the team. This company has shown significant business potential.
In this role, you will play a critical role on the engineering team taking full responsibility of large chunks of the product. You'll know our product intimately and will build out key features across both front and back end.
- Have a few years' experience as a full stack developer
- Have been an integral part of a product-oriented company with a lot of responsibility
- Understand how to balance writing good code and building a great product
- Have worked in a start-up before and know how to get things done
- Contribute to the creation and development of new product ideas
- Thrive in an uncertain, ambiguous environment
- Deep experience in and knowledge of React
- Worked extensively with Python
- Exposure to DevOps
- A strong foundation in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience working with relational databases, such as MySQL and/or noSQL such as MongoDB/ElasticSearch/DynamoDB
- Everyone gets equity. The company want the candidate to be invested
- Competitive salaries
- We trust you to know when you need downtime so everyone has unlimited holiday
- The office is a design style open space in Shoreditch with easy transport links
- There's a ping pong table, break out sofas, communal eating area and phone booths
- The CTO offers piano lessons
So what next?
If this role is of genuine interest to yourself, please do not hesitate to contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org