My client was founded in 2014 and we are passionate about addressing real-world business process challenges. They use our in-depth experience of end-to-end business process and value-stream mapping and optimisation in order to understand how best to deliver value for our customer and provide the solution in weeks, not months.
* Competative salary
* Good benefits
* Hybrid working
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out high-end enterprise digital solutions such as Business Intelligence, Transport Management Systems and Customer Relationship Management systems as well as exciting custom developed applications for large multi-national clients and working in the NHS in support of Primary Care.
They are building a great team based on individuals who want to make a difference. Individuals who like to use their initiative, like to problem solve and who consistently deliver high quality output.
Their mission is to add value in everything we do, and we are immensely proud of the 'stickiness' with our customer base. We work hard on relationships to be a true business partner, not a software company.
What are the responsibilities?
* Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
* Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners;
* Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
* Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact;
* Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources;
* Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members,
* Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed;
* Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding;
* Represent the company by visiting and regularly engaging with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
Must Have Skills:
* Proven work experience in product management;
* Excellent knowledge of SDLC including Discovery, Design, Develop and Deploy;
* Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
* Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management;
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
* Strong appreciation of software architecture (Application data collectors, Studios, Back end processing, Reporting);
* Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job;
* Ability to rapidly develop wire-frames and prototypes of solutions;
* Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization;
* Proven ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders and the capability to change your approach based on their position;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Understanding of Agile and Sprint based development;
* MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
* Experience using Jira & Confluence;
* Experience of healthcare industry (Pharmaceutical, CRO);
* Project Management skills including Planning, Communications and Status Reporting