*People from EU will have relocation support* *English speaking role* *No visa support at the moment*
How about joining an award-winning IoT specialist scale-up company in the heart of Den Haag that operates on a global scale. The company offers two successful AI solutions / platforms that has been widely spread internationally in the smart-building / smart-home sector. Currently they have more than 250.000 clients, and they are aiming to reach 1.000.000+ by end of 2021; and by the end of 2025 thrives to become global leaders in their segment. Sounds ambitious, huh?!
They are in a scale-up phase, so as you can imagine there are lots to do on the IT development & infrastructure & data science fields in order to stabilise the growth. This might be the best time to be part of their success story and for you to make an actual social impact, and help people live in a truly 'smart' and secure environment.
The founders come from an entrepreneurial- and international-mindset background, therefore they promote an open culture with zero-hierarchy, promoting a healthy work-life balance. Some of their core values: Open, Curious, Pragmatic and Result-oriented. They provide clear personal and professional growth plan, where you can easily become Tech / Team Lead or even higher. Besides being professional, they make sure to create a fun & attractive environment with a lots of team outings, incentives and perks. Their culture is simply AWeSome!
There are numerous roles open at the moment (see separate posts), so feel free to share this story with your network. See open roles:
* Computer Vision Engineer / ML Engineer
* AWS DevOps Engineer (IaC)
* Data Scientist(s) with Geo Data experience
For the Computer Vision / ML Engineer role, they are looking for someone with 3+ years hands-on ML Learning Experience / Computer Vision experience. You will be working with popular ML and data processing frameworks to build innovative, high-performance computer vision solutions that inspects the quality of buildings at a massive scale. Ideally you have worked with Python, Scala or R, and have worked with ML models in production so that You can smoothly utilising tools such as: PyTorch, Keras, or Tensorflow. Besides the technical part, you will need to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
You will be working on new features using state-of-the-art technologies in a cross-functional environment, closely working together with your colleagues to make sure everyone is involved in all updates / iterations.
Desired experience nutshell:
* You have 3+ years experience in developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
* You have worked with Machine Learning models in production preferably
* You have 3+ years of experience in using Python, Scala, or R
* You are able to set the course within your area of expertise and understand what it means to work in a multidisciplinary team in a scale-up environment
* You have experience in bringing machine learning models developed in PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow and/or others for large-scale application to production
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, AI, Engineering, or Mathematics
* Having experience with AWS stack is important for you to easily get started.
What you can expect:
* Grow with an AWeSome AI company that is truly contributing to a better, healthier and more sustainable world
* Generous salary & full employment package
* Relocation package for EU professionals
* Room to grow and learn
* Dedicated entrepreneurial team
* Employee incentive plans
* Stock options / vested shares
* Pension scheme
* Friday drinks & food
Their recruitment process is quick and straightforward, after an initial chat with the Founders you will be taking on a short assignment (technical challenge) to see your unique solution / approach. If that is positive then you will meet the team, right after you can expect a great offer in your inbox. Sounds good, right?
If this quick post raised your interest, and you feel a click & match with the above described role(s) then I'd suggest to apply directly and I'll be in touch shortly.
Hope to speak soon!