Back End Developer - Up To 45K
My Client is currently looking for a Back End Developer and offer great flexibility with regards to home work life balance. They require a Back-End Developer to enhance, manage and maintain their systems and applications.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to design and influence existing and new systems as well as develop ideas to maximise business efficiency. Professional experience of programming and customising systems will be essential to the success of this role, along with a strong work ethic and ability to own projects throughout their life-cycle.
Some of your duties:
* Creation of efficient and accurate detailed technical documentation.
* Continuous support and maintenance of systems
* Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to system/application design, accurately reflecting these in final as-built documentation
What qualifications/experience do you need?
* Hands on knowledge of MySQL databases
* The ability to build and interact with Restful APIs
* Experience with Git, SVN and/or BitBucket
* Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence would be advantageous.
* A strong desire to maintain a reliable IT infrastructure using documentation, careful planning and automation
* Working knowledge of public cloud services such as Google and AWS
* Able to communicate with people across multiple locations and at different levels.
* Attention to detail and accuracy along with a positive and problem solving attitude
* Familiarity of Google work space would be advantageous
Working week will be approx. 40-45 hrs, including some weekends and evenings where required in order to hit deadlines / goals. You will receive 28 days holiday annually (including bank holidays) as well as a company pension scheme.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-kiernan-firth-ba490a173/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.