OpenShift Cluster Specialist - AWS / GCP / Azure - Greater Tampa Bay Area - $130,000+ - Career Building Opportunity!
The OpenShift Cluster Administrator is a subject matter expert in OpenShift 3. X & 4.X platform with thorough knowledge of architecture, deployment, configuration, security with expert level knowledge & experience of OpenShift version migrations. This position will include a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional needs of the users of the system as well as the various technology teams, which are responsible for integration points with the solutions.
* Excellent communication skills, team player with a positive attitude and ability to operate across multiple technical disciplines
* Triaging and troubleshooting production issues
* Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
* Researching and implementing ways to automate the management of our infrastructure
* A strong desire to understand complex systems and how to troubleshoot and make them highly available
* Ability to work with virtual / in-person teams, and work under pressure / to a deadline
* Experience in a Financial Services or large complex and/or global environment preferred
* Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
* 3 + years of Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
* Fundamental understanding of OCP 4.x operators
* Understanding of Docker, Crio
* Experience working with Ansible Playbook and Ansible Tower
* Experience with developing infrastructure as code using Terraform
* Public cloud engineering/architecture experience (AWS, Azure, GCP) a plus
* Experience managing or supporting a virtualized environment (vSphere, NSX)
* Strong understanding of Security and Risk Mitigation
* Experience with Splunk and dashboard creation
* Experience working in an agile environment (Jira, Confluence)
* Experience writing technical documentation
* Working knowledge of CI/CD (Artifactory / Jenkins / Harness)
* Working knowledge of Git (GitHub or Bitbucket - pull requests, branching, tagging, etc.)
* Participate in follow-the-sun, on-call rotation with team members
This client is looking to become "a tech company that does banking."
This project has a time-line of three years, with nearly 2,000 developers expected to be brought on to help with this project. Which means there is a great opportunity for growth!
If you'd like to hear more about this resume building opportunity, please reach out me via email email@example.com