Do you want to work for a consultancy company and make a difference?
Are you an innovative leader who is motivational and can lead a strong team?
Have you Mutlicloud experience? AWS/Azure Or GCP?
My client a top Global Consultancy are looking for Senior Platform Engineers to focus on delivering highly available, scalable enterprise solutions on IAAS/PAAS platforms as part of dedicated or cross-function teams to engineer modern solutions based on business goals with varying levels of a DevOps maturity. You will be able to draw on the huge body of knowledge to achieve great results for your client, and part of your own personal growth.
We are looking for engineers which have this ability along with a combination of skills and business experience in relevant tools and technology which are aligned with the our domain space and are open to candidates of all technical backgrounds looking to crossover into the platform engineering space (infrastructure, development, testing, operations and support).
* Experience debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Experience of commodity cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud (Production environments).
* Continuous Integration systems such Hudson, Jenkins, Concourse, Drone & Bamboo.
* Configuration Management tooling (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
* Good understanding of the HashiCorp Suite (Packer, Terraform, Vault, Vagrant, Consul)
* Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, OpenShift
* Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…)
* Scripting and or Programming skills using languages such as Ruby, Python, Go and Java.
* Familiarity with the core system and/or database administration skills.
* Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams with software engineering goals.
* Backend Infrastructure knowledge including switching, routing, VPN's, Load balancing (Software/hardware), CDN
* Security knowledge including PKI, Firewalls (Software/hardware), IPS/IDS, Antivirus, SIEM, IDaM, DDOS, SSL, HTTPS
* Strong communication skills; with the ability to convey and or understand complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
* You will be actively working with our clients on digital IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solution strategies, designs, and delivery programmes, transforming their business by delivering solutions and methodologies following best practice.
* Implementation and maintenance of platforms and services based on the business requirements, constraints and strategies.
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org