A good opportunity to get into a well established start-up in the energy sector.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Design, efficient, testable, reusable, and reliable code in Python
* Implementation and maintenance of the Python (Web) Front end and Back end of the computationally intensive applications
* Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
* Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
* Working on a solution which uses Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, JupyterHub
* Maintenance of data storage solutions (Postgres, Redis, etc)
* Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
* Work collaboratively in architecting/developing solutions
* Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
* Working with the team of very skilled numerical programmers
* Stay up to date with emerging technologies/industry trends
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Thorough knowledge of Python and Container language is a benefit
* You have 3+ years' experience as a python developer, ideally within the DevOps space
* You are strong in code deployment tools (Ansible or Salt).
* Proficient understanding of GIT and DevOps standards
* Very good knowledge of one of the major public clouds (AWS Azure GCP)
* Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Professional experience building complex, highly scalable backend application is of great advantage
* Firm grasp of OOP & SOLID design principles expertise
* Very good knowledge of English