AWS Application Architect - Edison, NJ - $180,000 - Interviews Starting (3/11/21)
An Advanced Partner in the AWS Partner Network is seeking an Application Architect to join their established consulting practice. This firm specializes in big data and analytics, application designing, digital infrastructure development, and taxation software solutions.
* Providing deep software development knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
* Architecting and developing client/customer applications to be cloud optimized
* Advising and implementing AWS best practices
* Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
* Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
* Develop modules or build Proof of concept for integrating with multiple AWS Services
* Designs and implements larger research and proof of concept projects as an individual contributor, focusing on one or a small number of technologies or applications to be implemented into a larger platform.
* Expertise in articulating architectural choices within various AWS services and solution methodologies
* Knowledge on migrating workloads to AWS is an added advantage
* Application Development background, preferably Java.
* Very strong experience on AWS services (Lambda, S3, CloudFormation etc.)
* Someone who has hands on Node.js scripting is preferred, Python Scripting will work.
* CloudFormation experience - building templates and utilizing them
* Java, Hands-on
* For Node.js, even if you don't have hands-on, have the knowledge and willingness to learn.
* Application Architecture experience
* Architect - between 10 years to 16 years of experience. Hands on work with the customer directly. Hands on scripting and architecture.
* 4-5 experience on AWS platform.
Email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and your availability for an initial conversation