Looking - AweSome AWS Data & ML Engineers
Work remotely - Possible work fully remotely (even after the pandemic is over), and every now and there there might be on-site request (Post-COVID) from certain end-users.
Who - Leading AWS-exclusive Data specialist firm in The Netherlands
Profile - Happy to see Data & Machine Learning engineers from different Cloud (GCP/Azure) background
Company - Scale-up environment with the leading AWS Data minds in The Netherlands. They have built up an inclusive environment where everyone's opinion matters and taken into account.
Company Type - Different than others - 50% Product company and 50% Consultancy
Culture - The Company is growing fast with multiple language speaking Data & ML Engineers, provide visa sponsorships for talents. Do you love Data & Cloud and willing to learn? This is the place for you.
Working on - Exciting Customer Data Platform, continuously being developed. Consultants will be delivering E2E Data Lake projects for high-end clients all over the Netherlands.
Working with - Cutting-edge technologies, following latest AWS trends and technology framework - Serverless, Microservices, Infrastructure as Code principles.
Training - Get to join Udemy courses, AWS meetups & conferences, and encouragement to take on as many AWS Certifications.
Role & Responsibilities
* AWS Data Engineering is your passion
* As a consultant, you have the needed
* Delivering E2E solutions - collecting data, ingesting new data, building ETL pipelines, API's
Skills & Qualifications
* Speak professional English and/or Dutch
* 3+ years experience with Python and/or Java. Scala is a big plus
* 1+ year experience with most of the following AWS services: S3, Lambda, Glue, Redshift, Kinesis (or Kafka), EMR, CloudFormation
* Extensive experience with relational and non-relational databases: SQL, MongoDB/MariaDB, Postgres, Cassandra, Redis
* Knowledge of Linux/MacOS, Docker and Kubernetes are big plus
* Remote work with very flexible working hours
* Working on SaaS products, while also working for leading SMEs and Enterprises
* Salary Negotiable depending on your seniority
* 5% annual EBITDA bonus sharing
* Company credit card and reimbursement for travels
* MacBook Pro, Access to exclusive AWS workshops and other trainings & certifications
* 100% of hardware & software, no questions asked