We are an award-winning company who provide world-class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. We are more than just another IT services company we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
We are 1400 strong across Ireland, the United Kingdom and India. Invest in us and we'll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditation's and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!
Your responsibilities will include:
* Designing, building, testing, automating, monitoring and supporting significant components within a modern digital service platform in production environments.
* Producing designs that are scalable, resilient, efficient, secure, cost-effective and minimise lock-in.
* Contributing to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story/requirement creation.
* Implementing modern Continuous Delivery processes for releasing software for releasing software to production.
* Applying industry best practices and patterns across infrastructure and application components e.g. security, elasticity, performance.
* Using public cloud platform(s) to solve business problems (Azure, GCP is a desirable).
Applying configuration management, infrastructure provisioning and container orchestration tooling to solve business problems.
* Azure Cloud Ops & build pipeline Azure Networking (vNets, firewalls AZLB's etc.)
* Azure Components (AKS, ACR, Key Vault, App Gateway, Azure SQL, API Manager)
* Azure Devops (pipelines, repos, releases etc.)
* Hashicorp Terraform
* Monitoring (Azure monitor, App Insights, Log Analytics and Dynatrace)
* Ideally exposure to (data Center) Migration Projects
* Desirable Exposure to Node.
* JS based micro services using RESTful and gRPC comms
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.