Data Engineer - Copenhagen - Permanent
My client is an innovative consultancy with a passion for data, understanding how the insights it offers can create incredible changes for a business, both technically and culturally. They organise in a cross-disciplinary manner when it comes to teamwork, and they are highly regarded with both public sector and multinational corporations in a multitude of different industries.
They are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join their team and work on the back end area of projects. They will advise teammates and stakeholders of the best solutions, dependent upon company needs, before building these value creating solutions. On top of that, due to the technologically 'agnostic' consultancy stance, they will not be afraid to explore and learn new technologies and tools to get the job done.
* Fluent in Danish/English
* Experience with setting up AWS or Azure services in the cloud - Data Factory, Databricks, PySpark, Python, SQL
* Azure DevOps experience preferential, as well as experience working in agile environments/ in sprints
Reasons to Apply
* Competitive Salary
* Always learning approach - client wants to be at the forefront of technology and security, so they courses and certifications within the latest technologies e.g. Azure, AWS
* The consultancy is not industry specific, meaning that every project is different and exciting
* Flexibility, and a relaxed, informal working environment
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.