In this role, you have the opportunity to kickstart your career in the cloud and make sure you get proper project experience, training and of course, certifications.
This client is specialised in the planning and implementation of cloud solutions and services. It helps companies to modernise their IT environment on the basis of cloud systems and applications.
- this is a 100% remote position
- using a DevOps mindset, you will support the development of clients' infrastructure while respecting the SLAs, as well as support in the integration of systems
- Remote-provisioning of services (installation, configuration, maintenance)
- you will be responsible for monitoring the platform with monitoring and logging tools,
- 2nd Level Support
- Information, Engineering or similar studies
- AWS certifications are a big plus
- first experience in linux and windows environments
- you are familiar with script languages, IaC tools (Terraform, CloudFormation) and monitoring tools (Prometheus, DataDog, Nagios or other)
This company offers unparalleled training opportunities and an attractive salary package. You will work with cutting edge technologies within a fun and innovative international team and boost your career.
For more information, contact Youssef Lahbabi at: +49 30 30807586 or send your CV to email@example.com