Cloud & Infrastructure Expert
As a cloud & infrastructure expert, you will be working with global organizations and the related complexity of their infrastructure requirements. You will become part of a very skilled infrastructure team using the latest technologies (deployment automation, DevOps methodologies, virtualization and container, Cloud Computing).
You will design, deploy and manage state of the art infrastructure systems for high available applications using all the latest innovation (private, public and hybrid cloud). Moreover, you will manage a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective services. You will also manage and design global infrastructure deployment including all aspects from network to storage and operating system to very high available system with multiple disaster recovery environment for our clients. Finally, you will translate the business needs into technical requirements, identifying gaps, strategic impacts or risks in the technical solution or offering, and providing technical support accordingly.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
* Passionate about cloud, infrastructure, innovation and delivery the latest technologies to your clients.
* Engineer and/or a degree in ICT
* At least 3+ years of hands-on experience in cloud or infrastructure
* A full life-cycle implementation experience of the full lifecycle including estimating, planning and delivering a solution end-to-end
* Experience with key hyperscalers Azure, AWS, Google GCP is a plus.
* Experience with servers operating systems (Linux, Windows), scripting and monitoring systems and automation tools.
* Experience with virtualization and/or container systems
* Knowledge and experience in OpenShift is a major plus
* Project or consultancy experience is a plus
* Are fluent in English and French or Dutch
* Are open to travel abroad with varying intensity
* Able to work independently, but still able to ask for advice and help at the right moment