Position - Sr Azure Cloud Architect
Salary - $100k-$150k
Job Type - Permanent, Full-time (*No C2C*)
* IT professional and managed services provider
* Gold Microsoft Cloud Partner
* Microsoft solution provider for 14+ years
* Simplying and automating everywhere practical, allowing clients access to be rapidly scalable, flexible and adaptable, resulting in finely tuned applications and environments.
* Architecting, Planning and implementing complex Azure Tenant schemas that utilize multiple workloads.
* Designing, Planing and Migrating deployments of customer on-premises data center/applications to Microsoft Azure.
* Devloping cloud automation tailored to customer's needs.
* Gathering, reviewing, and validating network requirements, VNETs, and network security groups.
* Deploying and configuring network and firewall configurations.
* Creating detailed project plans and presenting for customer approval.
* Configuring and Deploying Microsoft System Center into the environment.
* Troubleshooting VMware ESX, Windows Server, Active Directory, and physical infrastructure issues that may occur.
* Ability to deliver presentations, discuss Microsoft Azure and complimentary products at a solutions level.
* Using PowerShell and other scripting languages to complete day to day tasks.
* Providing project oversight experience and being able to guide and direct small and medium size engineering teams.
* Master's degree in computer science, engineering, computer information or related field, minimum of two years of experience
* Bachelor's degree, minimum of five years experience
* Microsoft MCSE, Azure Certifications, and/or other related certifications are required
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "(Your Name) Sr Azure Cloud Architect).