Android Developer, FinTech
This start up as been around for 3 years now, and there B2B product has been making waving on a global scale. After all this success they have now decided to broaden their scope to focus on the consumer market as well…
In a world where thieves are getting creative in how they access other people's hard-earned cash, these guys want to bring new, secure payments using cryptocurrencies to the public. With a fully realised roadmap now in place they are starting their journey into the consumer market with their new headquartered in central Stockholm.
With 50 people in office these guys are product orientated and looking for a Backend developer to join them remotely and then, in-house once "normality" resumes.
You should have:
* Experience building and maintaining an Android app, preferably published on the Google Play Store.
* Experience of working with git.
* Passionate about building a great user experience.
* Experience working with Java.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience.
* Knowledge in common mobile application architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM, Redux).
* Experience writing tests, working with TDD.
It would be beneficial if you also had:
* Tried out or built applications with Kotlin.
* Worked with a CI/CD pipeline.
* Experience working with RxJava.
* Tried out Kotlin Coroutines.
* Experience building a high availability and resilient app, for example in the finance/payment industry.
What is on Offer?
This start-up is offering a permanent employment with a fixed monthly salary, pension, healthcare, and wellness allowance. They also have a share program for those interested.
When these guys are back in the office employees will still have the option to work from home up to 2 days a week.
Under "normal" circumstances you would also have the option of travelling with the company to meet key partners in elsewhere in Europe.
Caught your interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or emailing your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.