Lead - DevOps Engineer
This organization provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostic
Role & Responsibilities
DevOps Lead Engineer position entails a candidate ready to, lead, mentor, and coach a small team of Systems Engineers and DevOps Engineers to support a rapidly growing bio-tech company. You will help drive direction as we move to new technology for Infrastructure, cloud architecture, automation, and development.
* Experience with cloud data management: Azure SQL Server Analysis Services, Azure Data Warehouse
* Exprience with Azure Cloud Services
* Clear understanding of containers and cloud architectures
* Understanding of CI/CD principles and ability implement these principle
* Additional skills/Plus: Experience with monitoring systems, Splunk and New Relic are a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent AND 5 - 7 years of related experience.
* Current certifications in networking and cloud platforms is preferred.
* Experience working in a broader enterprise or cross divisional business unit model would be preferred.
* Remote Flex
* Market competitive compensation
* Extensive medical/vision/dental plans
* Company-matching retirement savings program