AWS Systems Engineer / Cloud Engineer, up to £65,000, Bromley - Kent
I have an urgent requirement for Systems engineers who have a DevOps mentality to work for an awarding winning business.
You must have experience in CloudFormation and Serverless experience in API Gateways, Lambda.
Location: Bromley, Kent
* Systems engineering responsibilities (building, maintaining, and optimising the AWS services/infrastructure of the product platform for the scrum team).
* Providing Agile system engineering expertise (DevOps, Serverless Infrastructure, Networking & Routing, Security, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Continuous Integration, Distributed Systems, Big Data, Machine Learning).
* Building and maintaining key AWS services within your platform (eg, API Gateway, S3, ElasticSearch, etc).
* Working with CI/CD Pipelines using AWS Code Pipeline, Code Build, Lambda, Fargate, Docker, and using Cloud Formation as Infrastructure as a Code.
* Integrating code quality and security tools in deployment pipelines to improve and identify security issues.
* Carrying out system reviews to ensure accordance with architectural principles set out by and agreed upon within the team.
* Hands-on experience with Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence.
Please note: You must be able to work in the UK without any restrictions. The client is not providing sponsorships at this time.
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending across your latest CV with a short cover letter detailing your suitability at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact Shary Malik directly on 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.