Job Title: AWS Platform Engineer -- Remote -- $153k
Job Type: Permanent
Job Category: Platform Engineer
Currently looking to fill an AWS Platform Engineer role for an elite company that has a proven track record of success and transparent growth options. We're looking to fill this role ASAP!
Currently looking for a Platform Engineer who loves technology and making a positive impact to help us build up our business activities.
About The Job:
* Using appropriate AWS services, design and deploy an application based on given
* customer and/or DevOps Consultant's requirements
* Implement enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
* Understanding core AWS security and auditing capabilities
* Applying DevOps Concepts including IAC using Terraform, configuration management
* using Chef, and Ansible, CI/CD using Jenkins, CodeDeploy, etc.
* Making informed decisions about customer's infrastructure and understand the impact of
* design decisions
* Architect, develop, & maintain scalable systems and services to support our platform and products - You will be working with custom-developed applications and integrations with industry-standard tools and services.
* Maintain, adapt, and evolve existing applications, tools, and services to meet the needs of both internal and external customers - You will work with other teams within Mission to solve operational and technical challenges with automation and process improvement.
* Advanced knowledge of public cloud platforms, tools, and technologies.
* Collaborate with other Platform team members and the broader organization on projects.
* Be an expert with respect to the latest technologies for cloud services and service delivery.
Skills and Experience:
* 4+ years' experience in a developer position.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant area of study, or applicable career experience.
* Proven experience developing, implementing, and maintaining:
* Web APIs using GraphQL is a plus.
* Deploying applications using Docker, ECS, EKS or equivalent.
* Databases such as PostgreSQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch.
* Message Brokers such as RabbitMQ or SQS a plus.
* Proven experience implementing and maintaining AWS services such as EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, ECS, and Lambda.
* Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform and Chef is a plus.
* Experience in a managed services environment is a big plus.
* Strong teamwork, listening, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate technical needs to a range of audiences.
If interested, please reach out to Derek Wise at 312-651-3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org -- I'd love to have a conversation with you!