Senior Ethical Hacker - Budapest - 1.3 million HUF
My client has a strong name in the financial market, looking for experienced hackers with penetration testing experience to join their dynamic team in Budapest. The right candidate has to be based in Hungary (ideally Budapest or within travel distance) as the role will go back office based a couple of times a week post covid. You will be Fluent in Hungarian and English both written and spoken.
You'll have the opportunity to collect professional experience at multiple clients in different industries as well as attending conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and meetups.
This is a full time permanent opportunity.
* Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing (application and/or infrastructure) and articulating security issues to technical and non-technical audience (3+ years)
* Knowledge of OS Security, e.g. Unix, Linux, Windows, Cisco, etc.
* Solid background on web development and programming languages i.e. Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, and/or .Net (2+ years)
* Confident in attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques
* Work as a member of the Cyber Security team on penetration testing projects
* Providing infrastructure and application vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services, as well as identifying weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the system and proposing countermeasures
* Acting as a subject matter expert in offensive information security including databases, networking, operating systems, applications, and programming
What you'll get in return:
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Excellent opportunity for personal development with regular training courses
* People focused culture and a overall friendly environment
If you have what it take to be the perfect fit for this role, I am keen to have a chat.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.