This role is currently interviewing and working remotely. However, usually the role is based near Watford and is office based, with some flexible working opportunities
Senior BI Developer - Watford
A industry leading organisation in the insurance and pricing sector is looking to expand their Business Intelligence and Data function with the addition of a Senior BI Developer. Your role is key to the success of the organisation given recent growth and you will be working closely alongside key stakeholders in various areas of the business, providing your technical guidance to assist with key strategic decision making. As a Senior developer, your role will include mentoring junior team members and guiding them in their personal developement. Working extensively with the MS stack, you will be ingesting data from numerous areas of the business with SSIS ETL, building SSAS cubes and SSRS reports.
Role & Responsibilities
* Providing technical guidance to figures within the organisation, assisting in strategic decision making
* Building SSIS ETL packages, SSAS cubes and SSRS reports
* Developing data warehousing models
* Visualisation of data and dashboard development
Skills & Qualifications
* Confident with SSIS/AS/RS in a commercial setting
* Experience with SQL databases including SQL Server
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* Exposure to PowerBI/Tableau/Qlikview
* Flexible working opportunities
* Personalised training plan, one to one mentoring and guidance
* Company bonus and benefits
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible with your CV so that we can progress with your application - Siobhan O'Brien
+44 0191 814 1410
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.